- Onset insomnia: difficulty falling asleep within 30 minutes.
Lack of sleep can negatively affect the life of the person suffering the way, causing social, occupational or other important areas impairment.According to the time of evolution, the
Diagnosis of Insomnia
Insomnia Chronic does not develop the overnight.situational result of stressful life events, but does not get any better or when they have eliminated stressors.
For example, the person who sleeps poorly for several nights, but continues his daily routine without worrying about it, it is unlikely to develop a sleeplessit quickly becomes the central concern of the individual.
From what we have previously seen, to break this cycle, it is important to change the factors that are contributing to perpetuate the inadequate change habits, which initially arose as an attempt to alleviate its negative effects, changing the erroneous thoughts that raise concern, and reduce the high emotional arousal associated with these variables.
You have our support and guidance, but is the subject that has to carry out the guidelines to give to cope with These guidelines have been developed in clinics around the world and have proven effective in other patients suffering from problems of
To reach your target to sleep early and reduce the time spent awake in the middle of the night, it is important that meets all requirements. You can not choose only those that seem less difficult. The benefits will become more apparent over time and continued practice. The consistency with which follow the instructions is the most important factor to determine the results, you can start to notice after a few weeks of treatment. This intervention cost of three components; behavior change, change of thoughts and reduced activation.
- Will regulate bedtime and getting up, or refund the dream within a shorter period in bed.
- Limiting the time spent in bed to the number of hours actually slept.
- Keeping regular time to awake.
- Eliminating daytime naps.
- We will reduce activities that interfere with sleep.
- Go to bed only when sleepy.
- If you can not sleep after 10-15 minutes try relaxing, get out of bed, follow the learned relaxing mode and back again to bed only when sleepy.
- Repeat this as many times as necessary throughout the night.
- Use the bed and bedroom only for sleep or sex.
- Do not watch TV, do not listen to the radio, or eat or read in bed.
- We influence our lifestyle: diet, sport, regular times, limit consumption of snuff and alcohol.
We will assess attitudes and beliefs about sleep and The way people think about an issue can lighten as much worse. Whatever you think also it affects how you feel and what it does. For example, when you care for the day so evil that has slept the night before is likely to make you feel more apprehensive of the following night. Excessive concern about the consequences of poor sleep can also feed your problem. Excessive worry and emotional distress are not exactly sleep inducers. Therefore, this component of treatment is designed to help address these concerns. To achieve greater self-control over the dream, you must put aside their previous convictions and replace them with others that are more adaptive.
You try to get voluntary control of their physiological arousal, learning to relax your body and your mind whenever you need it, but most of the time to go to sleep because it is well established that emotional arousal difficult and prevents sleep besides compromising their welfare and quality of life.
Antidepressants (fluoxetine, trazodone, mirtazapine, etc.) : acting on the mood and the last two also as hipnorreguladores, modifying the structure of sleep.
In general, the treatment time is limited, to limit the occurrence of side effects.
- Establish a , going to bed and always up at the same time, maintaining this routine even on weekends and holidays.
- The bed should be used for , not for reading, watching television, using the computer or work. Prolonged stay in bed gives Lugar fragmented and poor quality sleep.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol as it is known that they reduce significantly the quality of sleep.
- Avoid naps, especially in the afternoon.
- You can
- Do any
- The room should be
- Do not watch the clock.
- Perform a
- Do not drink liquids right before bedtime because it would wake up throughout the night to urinate.
- Avoid coffee, tea and cola drinks in the late afternoon and evening.
- If your partner disrupts your sleep (snoring, movement), it is recommended
- If you snore,
- Do not take
Hope this article will help to to understand Insomnia better and here are the way to prevent it. What do you think about think? Do you have any experience of Insomnia? You can share it with us. Just do leave a comment below the box. Stay connected to This Blog for more updates.